A Lit’le Irish Too is proud to sponsor an upcoming Irish Pubs & Folklore Tour, September 6-13th 2017. Join us for a captivating and memorable trip to Ireland. Learn about Ireland’s folklore and traditions as you explore cozy pubs including Dublin’s oldest, the Brazen Head. Visit Teeling Whiskey Distillery and Guinness Storehouse.
Stay iin Kilkenny, Killarney and Westport, towns renowned for lots of lively pubs. This well-planned itinerary presents an opportunity to see the best of Ireland while enjoying superior hotels, top class visits and plenty of craic (fun)! Experience the warmth and charm of the Irish people and immerse yourself in the richness of ancient Celtic heritage. ‘Tis sure to be a trip of a lifetime!
Sept 6-13, 2017
Land Price: $1788.00
- Sightseeing in a luxury coach with a professional driver/guide
- 7 nights in Superior HOtels
- 7 Full breakfasts & 6 dinners including Kate Kearney’s Cottage Irish Night & Food.
- Folk and Fairies dinner/show at the Brazen Head Pub
- Welcome get-together drink
- Tour of Dublin with a local guide
- Tour and a pint at the Guiness Storehoue
- Tours with tastings at Smithwick’s Brewery and Teeling Distillery
- Irish coffee at the South Pole Inn
- Sheepdog trials on Dingle Peninsula
- Ferry ride across the River Shannon & Cliffs of Moher boat trip
- Admission to Glasnevin Museum, Waterford Crystal, Blarney Castle, Blarney Woolen Mills, Aillwee Cave and Westport Houe
- Deluxe carry-on backpack, ticket wallet, luggage tags & strap
- All local taxes, hotel service charges & porterage for one suitecase per person
- Free Wi-Fi on coach
- Flight bags, ticket wallets, baggage tags and strap
- No hidden extras!